Hey guys, so I have seen Sarah’s post about these 73 questions, so I thought I should try it!
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
See #1’s answer
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
More Warrior Cats
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Does anime count? If yes, Blue Exorcist. If not, Fuller House
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Don’t have either. What’s the difference?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favorite food?
Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Salad, Fruits
12. Least favorite food?
Kiwi, Cantaloupe, Honeydew, Banana flavored things, Watermelon favored things
13. What do you love on your pizza?
14. Favorite drink?
Apple Juice, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice
15. Favorite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I am not a mom.
19. What’s your favorite band?
Journey, Walk The Moon
20. Favorite solo artist?
Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato
21. Favorite song?
Shut up and Dance, Immortals, Somebody to You, If I Die Young, Heart Attack, Foolish Games, Wildest Dreams, All of Me, Just the Way You Are, 22
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
Don’t want one
25. To be or not to be?
What is the question? 😝 Nah, JK. To be.
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My sister, Sophie, or Lily
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
The Unipug picture I gave Sarah
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
See #29’s answer
31. What’s your favorite board game?
Monopoly. Gotta own it all!
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
See #32’s answer
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Italy, France, SOUTH Korea, China
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Watch TV, Play Minecraft, Sit with Sophie and/or Lily (My emotional support animals)
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Shape-shifting or mind reading
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
When my grandpa died…
46. Do you like your handwriting?
I’ts ok. Wouldn’t say it’s the best.
47. Do you bake?
Rarely. Only at my Popo’s house
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
When I say I’m fine, but I’m actually not fine
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
That I’m alive.
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favorite smell?
New car smell, my dogs’ heads (don’t judge)
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
Winter or Summer
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
My grandpa, Aphmau, Liza Koshy 😆
61. Hugs or kisses?
Hug a pug
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
A hospital in Hawaii
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
68. Favorite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
My Life (boring title)
70. Favorite sound?
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
Well, that’s all for now guys. If you have any questions I guess I will answer them!