My Favorite Wattpad Stories

Hey everyone! Today, I’ll be talking about my favorite Wattpad stories. So here they are, plus some stuff that happens in it and why I like it.

• hanahaki | changlix: This story is about Felix, who develops a hanahaki disease when he sees his crush, Changbin dating a girl and throughout the story, Felix’s condition gets worse and worse.  I really liked this story because this is one of the few stories that made me cry.
  • What Are You {S.Cb – L.Fl}: This story is about Felix, a normal human, who gets sent to a school for magical creatures, like wizards and werewolves.  He meets this boy names Changbin and finds out that he isn’t exactly human.  I loved this story because of the plot and the storyline.
  • dating hotline | nct.: This story is about a girl named Jeon Taehee, who downloads this app called Lucky Charm Hotline, where she makes friends with 8 boys: Johnny, Jaehyun, Chittaphon, Doyoung, Taeyong, Mark, Donghyuk, and Sicheng. Plus Ryuwon, who joins later in the story.  Anyway, this story is basically Taehee and her friends’ crazy shenanigans on the website, while Taehee tries to find love.  I loved this story because it’s just so funny. I highly recommend this story and you don’t really need to know NCT before you read this. (At least I don’t think so cuz I didn’t know them before I read this)
  • cupid hotline | nct.: This story is the sequel to dating hotline and this follows Tsuneari Kiko, who downloads the same app and meets Lucas, Jungwoo, Kun, and Yuta, who protect her from a gang called Wings.  I love this story because there’s a lot of action and a lot of pictures that go along with the story.  This is honestly one of my favorite stories.
  • snapchat | taehyung: This story is about a girl named Lee Hanbyul, who befriends a boy named Taehyung on Snapchat.  She starts talking to him when weird things start to happen.  Her friend, Jimin, tries to tell her to delete Taehyung because he’s a bad person, but can’t because his messages won’t send and his keyboard starts to type on it’s own.  One day, Taehyung send Hanbyul a link to a creepy game, which she plays.  After playing it she tries to text Taehyung, but he sends her the creepy message of: m15t3r n1g67man s41d y8u 4r3 n37t.  Hanbyul gets creeped out and texts Jimin, who then sends her the same text after his keyboard types on it’s own.  She tries to delete Snapchat, but she can’t.  More weird things start to happen, like people start to appear in her pictures when she took them alone, Jimin is found murdered, the words Midnight Man keep appearing, her keyboard starts to mess up, she can’t delete Taehyung from her friends, and Taehyung’s eyes start to glow red and he grows fangs.  That’s not normal.  Hanbyul and her friend, Jungkook have to find a way to stop the weird things going on and find out who the midnight man is.  I really liked this story because it’s really interesting and you also don’t really need to know BTS to read this.
  • Help Me || Lee Jeno: This story is about a girl names May Leechaiyapornkul and how she has 15 days to save her crush and next door neighbor, Lee Jeno, from dying.  I loved this story because it’s really interesting and I loved the plot.
  • Puzzle | JiKook: This story is about a boy named Park Jimin, who when walking home one day, gets stabbed in the stomach multiple times and gets murdered.  Jimin then becomes a ghost and has to find his killer and make them turn themselves in.  Jimin, as a ghost, can only be seen by other ghosts and his killer.  One day, Jimin goes to a café he used to go to when he was alive and finds his killer, a boy named Jungkook.  Jimin follows Jungkook and finds out that he has killed many other people in many different ways.  Jimin has to convince Jungkook to turn himself in and stop killing others.  I really like this book because it’s so creative and I love the storyline and plot.

Well, I think that’s all for now!  I hope you check out these stories! Bye!

~Jenn