My Top Five Favorite Youtubers

Here’s an Eroldstory Video

Hey guys!  Today I’ll be talking about my top five favorite Youtubers (In no particular order nd maybe with one of my favorite quotes from them).  So, let’s begin!  Also, I highly recommend all these youtubers.

EroldStory

One of my favorite animators is Eroldstory.  I really like his videos because they’re funny and weird, plus he’s a HUGE weeb.  He also inputs some snippets of kpop references for all the kpop fans out there. He has a large variety of videos, from comic dubs to animations about an art school student eating a plastic bag.

Tabbes

Another one of my favorite animators is Tabbes.  I also really like her videos because they’re funny, but they can involve some swearing.  Her drawing style is really simple, it’s basically a circle for a head, a rectangle for a body, lines for arm, and ovals for hands.  That’s it.  But sometimes she makes her drawings a bit more complicated, like adding fingers to her hands.*dramatic gasp* Nah, I’m kidding.

Ramenai

I really like Ramenai because she makes weird BTS animations.  A lot of them are based off of other videos and some are stuff like: An Ugly Guide to the BTS Rap Line or The BTS Hunger Games.  I find the characters she makes of them cute and kinda funny.

Markiplier

A lot of you probably heard of Markiplier but if you haven’t, then… uhh… Anyway, he plays a lot of video games and does a lot of challenges.  He swears kinda a lot but he’s really funny.

Game Theorists/Film Theorists

I love Film/Game Theorists.  If you’ve haven’t heard about either of those channels, it’s run by a guy named MatPat, He covers a lot of movies and games and makes theories about them that actually make sense.  He uses a lot of math and science stuff in his theories, like helicopter physics, how much pressure it takes to break a human skull, and different types of amnesia.  I’ve learned kind of a lot by watching his videos, like for instance one medium thing of McDonald’s fries is worth about maybe 200 megajoules worth of energy.

Well, I think that’s all for now.  Bye!

~Jenn