Drawing

Hey guys!  So today, I’ll be talking about drawing.

I love drawing.  It’s a way to express your creativity and it helps you improve your hand-eye coordination.  Drawing also helps you improve your concentration and your attention to details.  It can also be used to relieve stress or as a form of therapy and it’s something almost anyone can do.

Drawing can also be used as part of your career, like if you’re an animator, like Eroldstory or Domics, or even hmsnatalie, who has started animating.  If you’re an animator, your drawing don’t have to be complex.  Take the odd1sout for example, his drawing style is so simple that anyone could draw it.  I actually tried drawing in his art style for a social studies project, and it was really easy and fun.

I’ve been drawing as a hobby for less than a year now, and I can say that I’ve improved a bit during this time.  Here’s when I first started as a hobby:

Picture taken by me

Eww. Who drew this?  (I did)  It’s so bad they all look the same and they don’t even have hands.  You also can barely see the small people’s faces.  I remember I had to draw around 46 different people and I didn’t like it.  Anyway, here’s one of my more recent ones:

Picture taken by me

I like this one it’s much better compared to the other one.  I worked on this for about 2 hours or however long Infinity War lasted because my parents were watching it while I was sitting behind the couch drawing.  One of the things I struggled with was the hands because for some reason, hands are really hard to draw.

Anyway, that’s all for now! Bye!

~Jenn