I’m Back!

Photo was taken by my mom about 15 minutes after giving him his new bed

Happy

Kirito

Hey everyone!  So I’m back and I have been OBSESSED with new stuff this summer.  Oh! But first… I got a new dog!!!!  Ok, so I got her on the last day of school.  Her name is Lily and she is a golden retriever.  Ok, so you might be thinking: “Why is there so much stuffing???” Just know, she ripped up a bed, so… yeah…  Anyway… This summer I have been watching anime, Aphmau, playing Minecraft, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

So I have been watching soo much anime such as Sword Art Online (Don’t judge).  Ok, so I know people say Kirito is OP or there is a bad storyline, but I actually like it.  I think it is a pretty good story.  So Sword Art Online, also known as Sword Art or SAO, is focused on 1 main character: Kirito and takes place in the year 2025.  Later, he meets a girl named Asuna and they get married in the game, but they are still teenagers.  SAO is an anime about this game called, well, Sword Art Online, which is a virtual reality game that you have to survive.  Sounds like a normal game right? Well, there is a dark twist to e the story.  The game creator, Akihiko Kayaba programmed the game so that no one could log out until they beat all 100 dungeons.  No problem right? But here’s the thing, if you die in the game, the device that you use to play, the Nerve Gear, fries you brain and you die in real life.  I know it’s evil.  Kirito and Asuna are protagonists in the story and they have to deal with dungeons, bosses, murderers, and many other challenges.  In one point f the story they are living in a tranquil cabin in the woods and they go for a walk.  While they are walking they find a little girl that collapsed in the middle of the forest.  They take her home and she can’t remember anything except her name, Yui.  She starts calling Kirito an Asuna Mommy and Daddy, and she lives with them for a while.  One day, they take her with them to a dungen while they were helping someone and there they find out that she is an NPC.  She disappears and Kirito and Asuna find a small, blue crystal with the name “Yui’s Heart”.  They keep I and they try and find a way to bring her back to life.  Two years later they finally finish the game, but Asuna gets trapped in another game called ALfheim Online (ALO) and Kirito has to save her.  There he brings Yui back to life and he saves Asuna.  Yayy!!!  In the second season he gets a job to go into a game called Gun Gale Online (GGO).  He has to enter a competition called the Battle of Bullets (BoB) the person that gave him the job offered him 3,000 dollars or something.  (For Japanese Money)  He meetsa girl named Sinon with a horrific backstory which leaves her traumatized and she can’t even look at a gun without feeling sick.  She starts playing GGO to help with her past, which was recommended by her friend.  Kirito and Sinon sign up for BoB and they start getting ready.  Oh, by the way, Kirito transferred his character and his character became a girl, so he freaked out.  He later finds out that there is this guy called Death Gun, who shoots people in the game and he has an accomplice that kills the people with chemicals.  Kirito has to find out who Death Gun is and during the tournament he forms an alliance with Sinon to defeat Death Gun.  During the end of the tournament, Asuna and everyone else are watching his battle between Sinon and Kirito versus Death Gun.  He used the username Sterben, which is German for “To Die” according to the nurse that was watching with them.  When they finally defeat Death Gun, Kirito and Sinon both win the BoB.  When they win, Sinon finds out that her friend is Death Gun’s accomplice and he tries o kill her.  Kirito comes in and saves Sinon, and her friend went to jail.  Well, that’s basically it for explaining.  It is on Netflix, and they are making a third season, so I’m kinda excited for that.

Another anime I’ve been watching is called Fairy Tail.  It is about a girl named Lucy, who really wants to join a guild called Fairy Tail.  She joins and makes friends with Gray, Natsu, Happy, and Erza.  Hapy is a blue, talking, flying Cat.  He is my favorite! He is so cute and he always says “Aye!” or “Aye Sir!”.  Gray is an ice wizard, Natsu is the Fire Dragon Slayer(I will explain in a minute), and Erza has requip magic, which allows her to store weapons and use them in battle.  She also has the power to requip armor, which no one else can do.  Ok, Dragon Slayers.  So, Dragon Slayers are these people with magic strong enough to slay dragons, at least that was what it was usually used for.  Natsu trained under a dragon named Igneel, which taught him how to use Dragon Slayer magic.  There is also a Iron Dragon Slayer, a Sky Dragon Slayer, and a Dark Dragon Slayer (I think there are so much).  There is a guy named Laxus, who is the Lightning Dragon Slayer, but when he was little, his dad placed a lacrima (Magic orb thingie) inside him, which gave him the powers.  The Iron Dragon Slayer is Gajeel and the Sky Dragon Slayer is Wendy.  I don’t know who the other dragon slayer is because I am not that far ahead in the Anime.  Wendy is a little girl, but she is really powerful.  She can heal people as well as harm them.  Lucy is a celestial wizard.  She can summon celestial spirits with their gate keys.  One of them is a guy named Loki.  In the celestial world his name is Leo.  Loki used to work for a person named Karen.  Karen used to hurt Aries, Loki’s friend, so Loki told Karen that he wouldn’t leave until Karen released Loki and Aries from their contracts.  Karen refused, and celestial wizards can’t summon more than one celestial spirit at a time unless they have enough magic energy.  Karen couldn’t make money, and one day she took a job but got killed.  Loki lived with the guilt ever since.  Now, here’s the thing, celestial spirits can’t survive long in the human world, or they will get weak.  Loki survived 3 YEARS in the human world.  He couldn’t go back because the Celestial King banished him from the celestial world.  Lucy helped Loki and he was able to go back to the celestial world.  Loki gave Lucy his gate key and Loki made a contract with her.  It is also on Netflix, but I don’t think they will put more episodes on there, so it’s kinda sad.

I have also been watching Aphmau this past summer.  Aphmau is a youtuber that plays Minecraft and makes little stories.  She made many series such as Phoenix Drop High, My Street, Minecraft Diaries, Fanfiction Readings, and many other things.  The main characters are Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Travis, Kaitlyn, and Garroth.  They have many adventures.  Kawaii~Chan is a meifwa (a cat person) and Aaron is a werewolf, but none of his friends know about it until later.  He has the bloodline of the Ultima, which is the first werewolf.  The Ultima can urn people into werewolves by biting them or looking at them when their eyes are red.  In the current My Street, Aaron is planning to propose to Aphmau.  It is a really interesting series.  Some people, like to ship characters from Aphmau, TV shows, or movies.  Some ships are Aarmau (Aphmau + Aaron), Zane~Chan (Zane + Kawaii~Chan), and Travlyn (Travis + Kaitlyn).  To be honest, I kinda like to ship people from Aphmau, TV shows, and movies.

Well, that’s basically it! Sorry it’s really long.  Oh! sorry one more thing.  I also like to watch School Of Rock on Nickelodeon.  It is one of my favorite shows.  So, Nick School Of Rock is about these kids, whose teacher got into an accident.  They need a substitute and his guy named Dewey Finn comes and teaches them, but he isn’t a real teacher.  He is actually a rock star from a band.  The kids find out and they start a band.  They have to keep it a secret from everyone so the principal doesn’t fire Mr. Finn and the kids’ parents don’t pull them out of school.  They face many challenges and they have to overcome them.  You can watch it on the Nick app, the website, or the channel. It’s also my profile picture.

Keep Rocking!

~Jenn

3 Comments on I’m Back!

1. hmsjennifer
    September 1, 2017 at 9:37 pm (7 years ago)

Sorry guys! I just watched SAO the other day… BoB is Bullet of Bullets not Battle of Bullets.
    ~Jenn

Reply
    • hmsjennifer
      September 15, 2017 at 2:48 am (7 years ago)

Oh, and Lily is a girl, not a boy.

Reply
  2. blancac2024
    October 15, 2017 at 11:09 pm (7 years ago)

I watched Sword Art Online with my sister before. It was sad when Yui disappeared.

Reply